CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Well no pictures again...I keep forgetting to take my camera....maybe tomorrow after church!
We had a nice visit today with Mom. We got mom out of bed into her wheel chair, she did alot of the work herself, then we went to the commons area and she got to watch the kids play!!! I think that she would watch them all day long, I know she misses them! She was in good spirits, a little tired but that is too be expected when we go at dinnertime! When we were leaving Brian made her smile so big it was almost like the old mom!!! He had a cup full of water and bent over to kiss her goodbye and spilled a little water on her arm....she looked at him and he said "sorry it's my first day using a cup!!!" She smiled soooo big! It was nice to see!! Yesterday when Grandma and I went up there we were asking her about therapy and Grandma asked her about the machine that helps her stand...She said "What is that machine that helps you stand up called?" Mom looked up at her and without missing a beat said in her little whisper "The standing Machine!" I just busted up laughing and said "Duh! Grandma!" It was hilarious!!

No comments:

Post a Comment