CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 9, 2009



Sorry about the dark picture...i don't know what happened! Mom made the move to the rehab unit smoothly. It is nice to see her in clothes!!! I asked her on Thursday if the therapy was easy or hare and she said it was easy!!! I hope she still thinks it is easy when she has been there for awile!! Today she talked to me without me asking a question first which is progress....it is still kinda hard to hear her. I was able to sit with her while she ate dinner. She did a good job, she getsdistracted so it takes her awhile to eat. She has to eat pureed food which I am sure doesn't taste the best but it is better than a tube down her nose!!! Hopefully this weekend we can get some pictures of her at therapy.....
Thanks for your continued prayers and thoughts....we love you all and hope to see you all soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment