CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009





These pictures were taken on Sunday...sorry again for the lack of updating...I like to update when I have pictures and you know, when I have time...so right now, in between the kids brushing their teeth and saying our prayers before bed, I have a little minute to update!!!

Well, the week has flown by! Mom had a lot of therapy this week which has worn her out. The Doctors were concerned about some "swelling' by her right eye and that her left eye was "bloodshot"...I guess John and Mom got quite the run around today while going to the eye appointment...I didn't talk to John, but grandpa said it was just a waste of time! It turned out to be nothing...I guess it is better to be safe than sorry!!!

If anyone is interested I know mom would be so happy to have visitors!!! She is at the University Rehab Unit....

Thanks to all those who have helped us during this time....even the littlest gestures help us get through this difficult time....

No comments:

Post a Comment