CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 23, 2009

Wow how time flies when you are havin' fun!! I knew I haven't been on the blog for a while but I didn't realize it had been two weeks!! This picture was taken last week (i think), Mom has pretty good balance now as you can see. She can stand for a minute or so. She can move her left foot when she transfers from the wheelchair to another chair. Last week my wonderful friend, Chante, came to give mom a massage. She gave a massage that lasted over an hour and a half. I bet it was pushing two hours or more. Chante showed me some massage styles to help keep mom's hand from getting to swollen and also her leg. When I have rubbed her leg to flush the fluid (swelling) up to her lymph system, Mom said that she had sharp pains in her leg. Which didn't hurt her but at least we know she has some feeling coming back.
This is one of the pictures from Jacob's baptism. Grandpa Ted baptized and confirmed him. It was a very special day, you could definitely feel the spirit. Jodi gave a great talk on the Holy Ghost! Afterward we went to Chuck a rama. We had about 20 people and took over the buffet!!! You know us Jones'!!! Mom ate very well!! It was a day that Jacob will remember forever!

4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear Janie is doing so well. Congrats to Jacob on his baptism. It looks like there were a lot of people there to support him too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea Janie! we love you! we were sad to miss Jacob's baptism!! i had a sitting!! we will be down to see you soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad things are going better for Janie. It will be good for everyone. Congrats to Jacob on his baptism. Glad so many were there for you.
    Love to each of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I mention my favorite part of Jacob's baptism? He came out of the water and exclaimed (loudly!) "THAT felt good!" I hope he'll always remember how that felt that day. . . I know I'll always remember the sweet statement!

    ReplyDelete